Reliance Foundation invites application for DARE (Dhirubhai Ambani Rural Entrepreneurship) – Young Professionals Programme ’11

Vision: Building a talent pool of young professionals who DARE to create entrepreneurial opportunities for rural India

Who can apply?

1. Be an Indian citizen of not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
  2. The minimum qualifications needed for the DARE YP Programme are a Post Graduate degree or equivalent in one of the following courses or more at the time of submitting application:

M. Sc / M. Tech  in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Horticulture, Plant Biology, Agronomy, Environment Science & Tech, Agri. Bio-technology, Forestry, Sericulture, Agribusiness Economics and Policy, Agribusiness Environment, Farm Engineering Industry, Hi-Tech Agriculture, farm machinery & power engg, irrigation & drainage engg, post harvest process engg, soil & water conservation, natural resource management or a related course

OR

Degree with Post Graduation in Rural development/Rural management/Forest Management/ Social Work/ Development Management or a related course

The university / institution of this post graduate course have to be from one of the following states:

Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan

1. A work experience between 24 to 36 months at the time of application

The DARE YP Program is a starting point for an exciting career in the Reliance Foundation. The Programme is designed for providing an opportunity to outstanding young and motivated professionals, who have demonstrated a commitment to development, supported by academic success, professional achievement and potential for leadership.

The programme intends to train them to play a role in transformation of “Bharat”- the rural India. The Programme recruits through a highly selective and competitive process and then facilitates their rapid integration into the Reliance Foundation’s business and culture.

If you are selected to join as DARE Young Professional, your assignment will be enriched through on-the-job learning, specialized training, sustainable agriculture development assignment, and mentoring. It is an opportunity to experience development and gain exposure to rural India with an opportunity to participate hands on.

Selection process

DARE YPs are chosen through an intensive and rigorous selection process involving written tests, group discussions, OBT and personal interviews focusing as much on technical skills as much as social attitudes. Interested candidates may also apply to training and placement cell of their respective universities.

Compensation & benefits to a DARE YP:

DARE YPs will receive the existing package of stipend for the ongoing internship programs of Reliance Industries Ltd.  The compensation for all the selected DARE YPs will be Rs.3.0 lakhs/annum for the year 2011-12.

After successful completion of training they will be absorbed as Field Executive in Mission BIJ of Reliance Foundation. This placement will be subject to a bond of Rs.2 lakhs/ DARE YP for two more subsequent years.

Click here to download application

Applicants from respective states may apply at the following email ids with duly filled application form:

Gujarat and Rajasthan – [email protected]

MP and Chhattisgarh – [email protected]

Maharashtra and Orissa – [email protected]

AP, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka – [email protected]

IIT Kharagpur, North Eastern Hill University, IARI New Delhi –[email protected]

This entry was posted in ALL POSTS, Jobs and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

79 Comments

1. Shrikishan kushwah
    Posted February 25, 2012 at 3:08 am | Permalink

I am intrested to do work with your organization.

2. santosh barod
    Posted February 27, 2012 at 6:32 am | Permalink

dear sir i am apply to mission bij and iam msw complete

3. p.sandhya
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 12:34 am | Permalink

Dear sir Iam Intrested to do work with your organization.
    and Iam Intrested to do study in MBA so pls any help sir

4. Ravi Arora
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 3:30 am | Permalink

Dear reader,
    I am post graduate in anthropology and tribal development and now i am working with PRADAN,Raigarh (Chhattishgatrh) as z Executive Porject.
    now I am exploring a good position in reliance foundation
    With regard
    Ravi Arora
    9407666577

5. Ravi Arora
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 3:31 am | Permalink

Dear reader,
    I am post graduate in anthropology and tribal development and now i am working with PRADAN,Raigarh (Chhattishgatrh) as z Executive Project.
    now I am exploring a good position in reliance foundation.
    With regard
    Ravi Arora
    9407666577

6. Navneet Audichya
    Posted March 6, 2012 at 2:55 am | Permalink

Dear sir,
    I am MSW in human resorce menegment and development and now i am working with CHILDLINE india foundation dehli.(project of ministri state govt. as a city coordinator udaipur.
    i want to work in reliance foundation.
    With regard
    Navneet Audichya
    09784178626

7. umer farooq
    Posted March 6, 2012 at 3:36 am | Permalink

Dear sir,
    I am MSW in development and now i am working withudaipur scgool of social work as a LDC.
    i want to work in reliance foundation.
    With regards
    Umer farooq
    9672348719

8. Vinodbhai Parmar
    Posted March 10, 2012 at 2:47 am | Permalink

so any vacancy in your organization related to social worker please contact me for interview my contact no:9099600914 / 9173660528

9. Durga Goyal
    Posted March 10, 2012 at 7:41 am | Permalink

dear sir i am apply to mission bij and iam msw complete

10. Posted March 13, 2012 at 6:16 am | Permalink

sir , i am b.tech in mechanical engineering , am i elligible?????
    9418661604

11. Posted March 13, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

dear sir,
    i rispected to you i beg to say i have no job i want to be self dipendent so i want to be a job, my qualification is- graduate, [ B.A. , AND DIPLOMA COMPUTER, I.T.I. ELECTRIC TRADE, FROM [ N.C.V.T] I HAD BEEN PLAYED CRICKET, CRICKET COUNCIL OF INDIA UNDER- 19,T-20 STATE AND NATNIOL CRICKET. I AM 22 YEARS OF AGE.

12. bhavesh patoliya
    Posted March 14, 2012 at 12:06 am | Permalink

i will complete my master degree in agriculter in entomology at junagadh agricultural university. I want to join in this programme kindly and i hope your requirment will be full fill by my qualification

13. Abhijeet
    Posted March 14, 2012 at 12:25 am | Permalink

Dear Sir,
    I completed MSW and now working in a rural area. I have experience of 7 yrs in social work field. I wish to do work with your company for new exposure. But now I am 30 yrs old. Still Please accept my request.

14. Durga Goyal
    Posted March 16, 2012 at 7:34 am | Permalink

Plz, dear sir i am apply to mission bij and iam msw complete

15. Gaurav Singh
    Posted March 19, 2012 at 12:51 am | Permalink

Dear sir
    I am pursuing my msw degree , i want to work in reliance foundation .
    Gaurav Singh
    9918161865

16. Gaurav Singh
    Posted March 19, 2012 at 12:56 am | Permalink

Dear sir
    I am pursuing my msw degree , i m allso intrested in reliance foundation .
    Gaurav Singh
    9918161865

• priya verma
      Posted April 9, 2012 at 9:24 am | Permalink

dear sir,
      i am pursuing msw student from teerthanker mahaveer university,moradabad,U.P,
      sir i am also intrested in reliance foundation. i want to do summer training
      with your organiztion .sir plz reply me .
      my phone no 9410400980

17. Gaurav Singh
    Posted March 19, 2012 at 12:57 am | Permalink

Hello sir
    I am pursuing my msw degree , i m allso intrested in reliance foundation .
    Gaurav Singh
    9918161865

18. Posted March 20, 2012 at 12:59 am | Permalink

I m now working at vanashree agriculture pvt.ltd.pune as branch manager for nagpur region.I achive this post due to the result of my devotation & dedication in the favour of co.for farmer impruvment.I m willing to work with u at reliance(dare)
    tankyou.please kindly think about my request.

19. Sushanta Kumar Dash
    Posted March 20, 2012 at 3:55 am | Permalink

Sir, I have more than 10 years of experince in development sector and about five year experience in Watershed managemnt in Odisha under WORLP & IWMP, two year experience as consulatant Business development facilitator for Agriculture, Horticulture & Non-timber Forest Produces. Looking to work for the esteem organization.
    regards…
    Sushanta Kumar Dash
    8763487607

20. Aasif mansuri
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 5:40 am | Permalink

Dear Sir,
    I completed MSW and NOW WORKING IN EDUMEDIA PVT LTD TYPE AKSHAY PATRA FOUNDATION
    Work Experience:
    At present working in Edumedia pvt LTD as a Team Leader in Child Life
    Skill Development project jaipur.
    Job Profile-
    • To work at the all Govt school level to improve various issues related to
    Child Education in jaipur.
    • To give child life skill training to Secondary and Sr.secondary School
    Children’s.
    • Facilitation in planning for smooth implementation of project activity.
    Looking to work for the esteem organization., i m allso intrested in reliance foundation .Thank you.please kindly think about my request.
    Aasif mansuri
    9024192083

21. Doctor Jyot
    Posted March 24, 2012 at 2:51 am | Permalink

A very nice initiative. may like to join.

22. sanjay patnaik
    Posted April 1, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Permalink

I am interested to be associated with you in some leadership position to facilitate programs/projects at state/national level.

23. Manoj Singh
    Posted April 2, 2012 at 6:43 am | Permalink

Dear Sir,

I had applied for the vacancies in the mid of previous month yet no response had been done regarding the selection/rejection of my applications.

Kindly Intimate.

Manoj Singh
    Lucknow

24. Sachin Kamble
    Posted April 4, 2012 at 2:03 am | Permalink

Respected Sir,

My Self Sachin i have completed M.S.W, in Urban & Rural Development Society from SIBER college Kolhapur , as well as i have three years work experience in JALSWARJ Project at village level & now i am working in one of the NGO as District Coordinator & I am interested for working with us.
    Thanks & Regards.

25. Rahul Patil
    Posted April 4, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Permalink

As a social worker i will always like to do something for my country, humanity & mother earth. I always remember a fact good people make better society makes best country. I consider this as a great challenge for me. I accept responsibility and work hard towards fulfilling the same.

26. Manoj Nayak
    Posted April 10, 2012 at 5:28 am | Permalink

Dear Sir,
    I am post graduate in anthropology & Sociology , at present i am working with Tejaswini rural women empowerment Programm as District Programme Manager in Chhatarpur district ,M.P .
    The project funded by IFAD (International Fund for agriculture Development now I am exploring a good position in reliance foundation
    With regard
    Manoj Nayak
    09926353281
    9407666577

27. kishor
    Posted April 11, 2012 at 11:50 am | Permalink

My Self kishori have completed M.S.W, in community Development tirpude college of social work, as well as i have three years work experience in magic bus(s4d) Project tmo i want to work in reliance foundation.
    Thanks & Regards.